This post was originally published as Easy, Breezy Raw Food by Laurel on Health Food.
Eating more raw foods can boost your energy, help clear your skin, and give your body more of the valuable nutrients it craves. Since moving to New York, I’ve added more raw food into my diet and I love it. Especially in the summertime, it’s a great way to feel light and energized without skimping on the things I love like sweet fruits, chocolate, nuts, and fresh juices.
You might think that eating more raw food would be difficult or unsatisfying, but it’s not. Check out these easy raw food recipes on my blog to get you started with ideas.
- Coconut-Pineapple-Raspberry Smoothie
- Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, Pepper Salad
- Kiwi Applesauce and Kiwi-Raspberry Applesauce
- Lettuce Wraps (all raw except the collard green wrap and dipping sauce)
- Vanilla Coconutty Macaroons
- Orange Mango Sorbet with Blackberries
- Kale Avocado Salad
- Vanilla Almond Butter
- Fresh Tomato Salsa (all raw except roasted bell peppers)
- Avocado Pineapple Smoothie
For more raw food recipes including dinner ideas, check out Whole Living’s Raw webpage. There are 29 featured raw recipes including marinated mushroom caps, chocolate pudding, zucchini “pasta”, and a sprouted summer salad. Check it out and enjoy experimenting with raw food!